Realtor FAQ

How should MLS listings show an application fee?

Application fee is $100 per adult. There is a $250 move-in fee. CitySide requires a copy of credit and federal criminal background reports. Contact the onsite office at Tel: 561-697-8997 for Application.

I’m an REO Agent, how do I get the electricity turned on?

Electricity is provided by www.FPL.com. You must submit a letter of authorization from the “on record” property owner to pm@citysideonline.com before you can receive further assistance. Please include the unit address and your questions. Allow 5 working business days for a response.

I’m an REO Agent, can I list without registering?

Realtors and REO Agents can list without registering with the association.

Where can I add a lockbox?

Supra or lockboxes are allowed to be placed on the unit’s front or back door. Do not place on water spigot as it could cause damage.

Where can I place a listing agent sign?

No signs are allowed on the unit.

How can I gain access to the property?

Realtors or appraisers must present business card with I.D. at the main gate for entry. Security will ask to hold your Photo I.D. while you are on the premises. In order to gain entry to a unit that has been foreclosed on, the Certificate of Title must be provided to CitySide Management.

How do I obtain condo documents and/or financials?

All condo documents and/or financials must be requested through homewise.com https://www.homewisedocs.com/home